SAS SATOSHI STUDIO (subsequently “SATOSHI STUDIO” or "SATS")
18 rue Gaston de Caillavet, 75015 Paris, France.
Management: Nicolas Romero and Cedric Cervantes
Registered office: Paris
Registration number (SIRET): 84207028600013
VAT number: FR03842070286
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The terms and conditions mentioned below apply for the usage of the website www.satoshi-studio.com as well as by email and telephone for offers, deliveries, services, and contracts conducted with SATS employees. Separate conditions are not recognized unless SATS explicitly agrees to do so in written form.1.2
These terms and conditions exclusively bind and authorize consumers. A consumer as defined by the below-mentioned regulation as every natural person entering into an agreement for reasons which are predominantly of neither commercial nor self-employed character. Consumers will subsequently also be referred to as ‘customers’.
SATOSHI STUDIO is a fashion collaborative brand and online shop that sells apparels online and on occasion via phone or retail location.2.2
SATOSHI STUDIO reserves the right to continuously update and adjust individual functionalities of its service, and, if necessary, limit them.2.3
SATOSHI STUDIO reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by deleting, replacing, or supplementing sections. Every order is subject to the terms and conditions which are valid from the effective date, unless a mandatory change of these terms for legal or regulatory reasons becomes inevitable (in this case the most recent version of the terms will also apply to orders placed before they came into effect).
3. REGISTRATION AT SATOSHI STUDIO
For usage of SATOSHI STUDIO's Internet-based services it is necessary to register in SATOSHI STUDIO's online system. The customer must enter a valid email address when registering and must set a password. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make sure that no rights of others are violated in this process. The customer is obliged to keep his personal login credentials confidential and prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them.3.2
Registration is free of charge. A right to membership at SATOSHI STUDIO does not exist. SATOSHI STUDIO can tie the registration to additional requirements (e.g. data check). The customer is obliged to disclose the given information accurately and in due form when registering. While holding an active membership at SATOSHI STUDIO, changes to the given data must be disclosed without delay or solicitation on the part of SATOSHI STUDIO. Regardless of successful registration, no legal claim for usage of the services offered inherently exists.3.3
The customer is obliged to provide an email address to SATOSHI STUDIO. SATOSHI STUDIO is entitled to send relevant statements for the customer to this email address unless a more binding form of communication is legally or contractually specified.3.4
The customer authorizes SATOSHI STUDIO to contact him for the settling of a contract via phone or any other means of communication.3.5
The customer is only authorized to use the Internet-based services provided by SATOSHI STUDIO via the usual programs (Internet browsers) or via software provided by SATOSHI STUDIO if need be. Improper usage is, in particular, access via automated software (e.g. scripted programs). This applies especially if the software in use serves for generating or claiming specific data.3.6
It is prohibited to copy or otherwise make use of content from SATOSHI STUDIO’s web pages without prior approval by SATOSHI STUDIO.
4. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
4.1 An offer to buy is set by the customer when dispatching an order by activation of the relevant button. This offer is binding for the customer for four weeks. SATOSHI STUDIO reserves the right to refuse customers’ offers without stating reasons for doing so. Mailing of a confirmation by SATOSHI STUDIO does not constitute an acceptance of this purchase offer. It only serves as a confirmation of receiving the order. The offer is accepted by SATOSHI STUDIO only when this acceptance has been stated (via email) to the customer or when SATOSHI STUDIO dispatches the articles
4.2 SATOSHI STUDIO collects or uses probability values for the purpose of determining the reason, execution, or termination of the contractual relationship which - inter alia - make use of address data.
5. DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery of articles are partly charged by customers and Satoshi Studio.5.2
Delivery of articles are carried approximately 2 months after the end of the crowdfunding campaign. SATOSHI STUDIO currently delivers to all EU countries as well as USA and Canada. SATOSHI STUDIO aims to deliver to all countries, but countries outside of EU, US, and Canada, are subject to change.5.3
SATOSHI STUDIO employs various shipping companies.5.4
Customers are asked to request a return label via email or customer service ticket when returning a package. SATOSHI STUDIO only accepts returned articles which are being returned with original labels, barcode and NFC Holder. In the event that the customer wishes to make use of his right of revocation in accordance with paragraph 9 of these terms, and returns the articles without original labels, he is required by law to compensate SATOSHI STUDIO for the loss in value.
6. RESERVATION OF PROPERTY RIGHTS
Articles sent by SATOSHI STUDIO remain the property of SATOSHI STUDIO until complete settlement of the account balance.
7. PURCHASING PRICE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
The specified prices at webshop check-out are final, including, in each case, the relevant local VAT and other price components. No additional costs for delivery apply.7.2
SATOSHI STUDIO provides different methods of payment to the customer, including crypto-currencies. The customer can, before ordering, find all information on accepted methods of payment at any time on the website. SATOSHI STUDIO reserves the right to not offer individual methods of payment or only offer them for particular orders.7.3
All data-related operations (e.g. collection, processing, and transfer) are conducted according to legal regulations. Data relevant to business transactions are stored and forwarded to service providers entrusted by us, when required for the processing of orders.7.4
In cooperation with Qonto (Olinda SAS) agent de Treezor (établissement de paiement agréé auprès de l’ACPR) France.
8. GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Guarantee is given according to the Defects Liability Law.8.2
The customer has no right to damage compensation. Exempt from this are claims regarding physical injuries and life-threatening injuries, injuries to health or resulting from a breach in core elements of the contract (cardinal duty), as well as liabilities for other damages resulting from intentional or gross negligence by SATOSHI STUDIO, its legal representatives or auxiliary persons. Core elements of the contract are those which are relevant for reaching the goal of the contract.8.3
In the event of a breach in core elements of the contract, SATOSHI STUDIO is only liable for damages typical to the contract and predictable in the case that they have been caused by negligence, except for claims by the customer based on injuries of life, body or health.8.4
The limitations specified in paragraphs 8.2 and 8.3 are also valid for SATOSHI STUDIO’s legal representatives and auxiliary persons, if claims are asserted directly towards them.
9. REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
If you have returned items, the purchase amount will be refunded by the same payment method you used when ordering. See below for more information.
- Credit card: the purchase amount is automatically returned to your credit card account within 1 to 4 weeks.
- Paypal: the amount is returned to the relevant account within 5 business days.
- Crypto payment: With cryptos value changing everytime, you will be refund in euros at the same price you paid.
It is always possible to exchange an item for a similar item with a different size.
If you have questions about a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. DATA PROTECTION
Collection, processing and the storage of data is exclusively done in accordance with the guidelines provided by the French Privacy Law. For more information concerning the consent of the customer and regarding the collection, processing, and usage of data please refer to the Privacy section which can be accessed on SATOSHI STUDIO’s website at anytime via the menu item ‘Privacy’.
11. TRANSFERRAL OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES
SATOSHI STUDIO is authorized to transfer any rights and obligations resulting from the contract in full or in part onto third parties. In the case of such a partial or full transfer of rights and obligations onto a third party, the customer is entitled to cancel the contract at the time of handover.
12. CESSION OF CLAIMS ONTO THIRD PARTIES
Permission is granted to SATOSHI STUDIO by the customer to sell any outstanding debt to a third party for the purpose of collection (‘Factoring’).
13. FINAL CLAUSE
For contracts concluded between SATOSHI STUDIO and its customers, French law applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the case of contracts with consumers, this choice is valid only in so far as the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the consumer is habitually resident is not withdrawn.13.2
These terms and conditions remain valid for all remaining items in the event that individual paragraphs become ineffective. Statutory provisions replace any existing ineffective paragraphs. In the case that this constitutes an unreasonable hardship for one of the parties, the terms and conditions become invalid as a whole.13.3
Link to the European Commission online dispute resolution platform: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr (according to the regulation for online dispute resolution in consumer affairs).
14. NEWSLETTER SIGNUP OR COMPETITION
- The competition is open to residents of the EU, US, CANADA, SWITZERLAND AND FRANCE aged 18 years or over except employees of SATOSHI STUDIO and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only individuals who haven't yet made a purchase from satoshi-studio.com can enter the competition.
- SATOSHI STUDIO's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry throughout the whole competition will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on the last day of the specified month of the competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Sign up to the SATOSHI STUDIO Newsletter and be entered into a prize draw.
- There will be one prize and one winner per month.
- The selected winner agrees to provide SATOSHI STUDIO with a short video of unboxing the prize and testing the product.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- SATOSHI STUDIO also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- SATOSHI STUDIO shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each prize bundle contains: 1 SATOSHI_ONE sneakers of the winner's choice. There will be one prize and one winner per month. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner from each month’s competitions will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted using the email he/she signed up with. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and the video produced by him/her in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
From time to time, we may run promotions that reduce the price of specified products.
- If the promotion is activated by a discount code, the customer must enter the discount code at the checkout.
- Each promotion, discount or offer has its own terms, which are made clear at the time and place it is introduced eg. in an email, on the product pages, in a Facebook ad etc.
- If you’re given a unique discount code that is meant just for you, please keep it secret and don’t let anyone else use it or abuse it (e.g. don’t post it on social media).
- If we notice fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control that affects the running or fairness of the promotion – we can cancel, modify or suspend the Promo Code.
- Promotions, discount codes and offers can not ever be combined. Customers are entitled to use one offer/discount code/promotion per order.
- Offers, promotions and discount codes are non-transferable, have no cash value and cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate a promotion at any time, without notice.